dissabte, 13 de maig del 2017

Txarango's new CD

Personally I love music, and think that lot of things that there are in these planet always have hav with me the music. I' haven't a concret style with these topic, anysteal for example pop,rock,reaggeton so nowadays is very popular that style everystyle I like them.

While I' like these I' don't have a problem to sing and may be is a 80's sings or may be is a reaggeton sing but if I like I sing and zero problems. But I' want speak about txarango's cd because despite perhaps now I' dont listen more than before I' like them. So few months ago thee gruop make a new cd and the new things that have these cd is for example have a differents sings with differents singers who they have colaborated with the group, and finlly not only these also they sing with spanish and catalan and I' m not safe if they maybe sing some sing with english.

Resultat d'imatges de txarango el cor de la terraLast thing I'want say who may be I'm not accustomed with these cd and in a one future while I' listen the sings the new cd everytime like more but nowadays only like somesings but the anterior cd happen the same and  finally I love Som Riu I don't know how go with El cor de la Terra...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada