dissabte, 13 de maig del 2017

Carnival 2k17

In these post I want speak about that passed carnival 2017 because forme have been one of the best carnivals from I' remember who I do it. Two years ago  when my carnival's group of always was desappear I' was some  years without I' didn't celebrate a carnival, but have creaated a faantastic group with people who I' knew and the naame is "Los Resurgidos"

So last year I' was with they and it was spectacular, and these year have decided make come more people and my school friends have disfrassed with them. Between my school friends and the ambient with carnvial friends all these toghether have been fantastic.

Finally I' want say who no only we come Castelló and Empuriabrava, no, also firstly have gone Roses, St Pere and finally to close that incredible festival finally have gone Castelló. I' wait that next year will be like or  more yet wonderful that these year!!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada